A half-round is typically applied to the edge of a board or shelf to give the appearance of a smooth rounded edge. This could be for decorative purposes or to protect against sharp board edges. Half rounds are also nailed or glued to panels to create a raised look and add depth to your walls or crafts. Made from solid oak, these half rounds are strong and great to use where there will be a lot of handling and wear.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Beautiful wood grain with a rustic flair
- Stain grade hardwood - use your favorite stain
- Hardwood resists damage from day-to-day use
- Will create a rounded edge when applied to a square edge
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 8 ft. length