A half-round is typically applied to the edge of a board or shelf to give the appearance of a smooth rounded edge. This could be for decorative purposes or to protect against sharp board edges. Half rounds are also nailed or glued to panels to create a raised look and add depth to your walls or crafts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A durable pine substrate that has workability similar to solid pine
- Paint grade pine - prime and paint
- Excellent workability
- Will create a rounded edge when applied to a square edge
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 8 ft. length