These complimentary mouldings create a distinguishing look and feel to most baseboard applications by turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. Construct a custom crafted pattern utilizing a relatively inexpensive detail moulding. Base caps are installed on top of a simple flat board to architecturally enhance the room’s appearance. The base cap will sit flush against the wall on top of the flat board to add height, depth and decorative style. Can also be used as versatile Panel Moulds to conceal uneven floor and wall junctions.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A durable pine substrate that has workability similar to solid pine
- Paint grade pine - prime and paint
- Excellent workability
- Can be used for multiple applications, use to make custom base boards
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 8 ft. length