This moulding can be one of the most dramatic details found in a room. The character and tone of any room is established with the ornate pattern of the crown. It is the most inexpensive and sometimes overlooked feature to embellish the overall richness of a room. Installed where the ceiling and wall meet, it is also used to cover up inconsistencies in the joints and painting. Often referred to as a Cornice.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fiberboard is economical and easy to work with
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Coated with a high hide water based primer allowing for superior paint adherence
- Used as a decorative finish where walls meet ceilings
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 8 ft. length