Add warmth and character to any room by applying an elegant seamless feature where the awkward lines of a floor and wall meet. The addition of a baseboard protects the walls from kicks, bumps and cleaning machinery. It neatly covers up the gap between the flooring and drywall. Add a base shoe to cover up any unevenness in the floor and add a professional look to your project.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Beautiful wood grain with a rustic flair
- Stain grade hardwood - use your favorite stain
- Hardwood resists damage from day-to-day use
- Common mouldings fastened where walls meet floors, protects the wall from furniture, kicks
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails