A defining moulding that significantly enhances the character of any room opening. Casings are installed around doors or windows where the frame meets the drywall to hide gaps, screws, and any imperfections. Casings come in a variety of sizes and species to match your decor and requirements. It'll be sure to be a focal point upon entrance into your room.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Beautiful wood grain with a rustic flair
- Stain grade hardwood - use your favorite stain
- Hardwood resists damage from day-to-day use
- Use for trimming inside and outside window and door openings
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails