The 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. Finger-jointed Pine Quarter Round Moulding can be used to give the appearance of an ornate moulding detail if used to cover a recessed connection area. This moulding offers a simple way to embellish existing structures for a decorative accent. This is one of the most common mouldings used around the house in crafts and projects. Finger-Jointed Pine gives the same workability as solid pine; simply prime, paint, and install.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A durable pine substrate that has workability similar to solid pine
- Paint grade pine - prime and paint
- Excellent workability
- Used to cover any 90° recessed corner
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 8 ft. length