Outside Corners are used to protect or cover corners and ragged edges where wall coverings and painted surfaces meet. They are also called Outside Corner Guards. Since outside corners are more prone to being bumped and damaged, installation of this moulding will help protect these corners.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Beautiful wood grain with a rustic flair
- Stain grade pine - use your favorite stain
- Excellent workability
- Used to protect corners or edges, excellent in high traffic areas
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 8 ft. length