Nail the 3/8 in. x 1-3/8 in. x 84 in. Finger-Jointed Pine Stop moulding to the head and side jambs of doors and windows to constrict movement. It can also be applied to walls, doors and furniture for a decorative additional. This stop has routered edge for extra appeal.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A durable pine substrate that has workability similar to solid pine
- Paint grade pine - prime and paint
- Excellent workability
- Applied to door and window jambs, prevents doors from swinging through door opening
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 7 ft. length