Nail the 3/8 in. x 1-5/8 in. Finger-jointed Pine Stop to the head and side jambs of doors and windows to constrict movement. It can be applied to walls, doors and furniture. It is also used in a wide variety of crafts and home projects.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A durable pine substrate that has workability similar to solid pine
- Paint grade pine - prime and paint
- Excellent workability
- Primary used to constrict movement of doors and windows
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 7 ft. length