The 3/8 in. x 1-1/4 in. Primed Finger-Jointed Pine Stop Moulding is a narrow strip of wood that is nailed to the head and side jambs of doors and windows. Stops constrict the movement of doors and windows. However, the usage opportunities for this moulding are anything but narrow. A broad spectrum of potential treatments for walls, doors, and furniture make this moulding a favorite amongst hobbyists. It is pre-primed for easy painting and installation.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- A durable pine substrate that has workability similar to solid pine
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Excellent workability
- Applied to door and window jambs, prevents doors from swinging through door opening
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 7 ft. length