The 3/8 in. x 1-1/4 in. Pine Stop Moulding is a narrow strip of wood that is nailed to the head and side jambs of doors and windows. Stops constrict the movement of doors and windows. However, the usage opportunities for this moulding are anything but narrow. A broad spectrum of potential treatments for walls, doors, and furniture make this moulding a favorite amongst hobbyists. It is stain-grade pine that allows you to match it to any decor. Alternatively, it can also be painted to your desired color.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Beautiful wood grain with a rustic flair
- Stain grade pine - use your favorite stain
- Excellent workability
- Applied to door and window jambs, prevents doors from swinging through door opening
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails
- Available in 7 ft. length