This plenum rated fire alarm cable is striped blue. Striped fire alarm cable is being specified more often by municipalities, institutions and other jurisdictions having authority (JHA’S) to eliminate confusion between circuits. For example, the strobe would have a Blue stripe while annunciate would be striped green. Increasing the ease of installation, eliminating errors and allowing for faster retrofits down the road makes custom striping your cables a great way to differentiate yourself from your competition.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Striping of cable available through all cable helps set you apart from your competition, striping the circuits of certain components is being required on many jobs in the construction industry, especially on life and safety systems
- Ease of differentiation between different components in the same system allows for faster and easier changes to the system in the future if needed
- Customizing your cable makes for a more professional and cleaner finished product, it also fulfills many specifications by different end users, engineers and JHA's
- All cable stripes many cable constructions
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home