The jacket of this riser rated fire alarm cable is printed with the letters “SLC”. Fire alarm cable is being specified this way more often by municipalities, institutions and other jurisdictions having authority (JHA’S) to eliminate confusion between circuits. Increasing the ease of installation, eliminating errors and allowing for faster retrofits down the road makes striping and printing your cables a great way to differentiate yourself from your competition.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Printing of cable available through Allcable helps set you apart from your competition, printing the circuits of certain components is being required on many jobs in the construction industry, especially on life and safety systems
- Ease of differentiation between different components in the same system allows for faster and easier changes to the system in the future if needed
- Using striped or printed cable makes for a more professional and cleaner finished product, it also fulfills many specifications by different end users, engineers and JHA's
- Allcable stripes and prints many cable constructions
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home