AllergyZone furnace and air conditioning filters are designed and recommended by leading allergy and asthma physicians for superior performance and symptom relief. They capture up to 95% of airborne particles and minimize exposure to smaller contaminants that may trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, while allowing excellent air flow throughout the life of the filter. A Children’s Hospital Healthy Home study supported in part by The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) showed a decrease in asthma related symptoms (wheezing and cough) when HVAC systems were serviced with an AllergyZone filter. AllergyZone filters are constructed using only premium grade components, including a 2-piece double wall frame for durability in the air stream and a unique filter media that will not support microbial growth.
- Only filter proven effective in a clinical trial
- Pleated filter media is 500% more effective than ordinary fiberglass filters
- Turns your HVAC system into a whole house air cleaner for just pennies a day
- Lasts up to 90 days between filter changes
- Professional grade construction for superior performance and durability
- Dual-layer electrostatic filtration media improves small particle capture
- Filter thickness is an 1/8 in. greater than other brands which reduces leakage of dirty around the filter and the holding frame