Keep up with the weekly laundry with this 3.5 cu. ft. capacity High-Efficiency washer. Its smooth, spreckled porcelain tub resists tears and scratches to protect fabrics better than plastic tubs. You'll experience consistent cleaning and gentle wash action with our High-Efficiency Agitator and Wash System. For those times when you want more water, the Deep Water Wash cycle fills the tub during the wash and rinse cycles so you can be confident you're getting a great clean. And, if you forget to add a garment after the cycle's started, Late Lid Lock gives you until the Spin cycle to throw it in.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Large 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity can help you take on every load
- Durable Porcelain Tub helps protect fabrics, so socks and sweaters can stay snag-free
- Deep Water Wash cycle fills the tub with more water during the wash and rinse cycle when you need it, so you can be confident you're getting a great clean
- With 9 wash cycles to choose from, you can tackle a wide variety of laundry loads ranging from delicates to bulky items like blankets and jackets
- Rear panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections. And, the cycle status bar indicator lights let you easily see where your load is in the cleaning process
- 3 adjustable soil levels and water temperature settings allow you to customize wash cycles for exceptional fabric care
- Save energy with cold water or get the extra cleaning power of warm water. 5 temperature settings help make sure the wash water is just the right temp for every load.
- HE Wash System hits dirt hard, but is gentle on clothes for efficient cleaning action.
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the right temperature for consistent cleaning.
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket
- No sock left behind. The Late Lid Lock gives you extra time to throw in any missed items before the Spin Cycle starts
- Auto load sensing helps takes the guesswork out of laundry by using the right amount of water for the cycle and soil level selected
- Cold Wash Cycle uses cold water to help prevent damage to sensitive fabrics
- Delicates Cycle uses a slower spin speed and a gentle wash motion to clean delicate items
- The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new fill hoses will be offered during appliance checkout