The Outdoor 50 ft. T-Prene Extension Cord is designed for heavy-duty applications such as tools and equipment. The T-Prene jacket is resistant to moisture, ozone, grease and chemicals and is light enough for job site transportation. The outer jacket remains flexible in negative 58°F. This product offers maximum flexibility for year-round outdoor use with a jacket that won't scuff-up floors or walls. The female end has a built-in power indicator light that shows when power is on. This cord is yellow for improved visibility and rated for 15 Amp and 125-Volt. The Outdoor 50 ft. T-Prene Extension Cord is made to meet OSHA specifications and comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship.
- Outer jacket is waterproof
- Outer jacket is flame retardant
- UL listed and adheres to industry standards for safety and quality assurance
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs