To heighten the overall authenticity of a faux beam installation, American Pro Decor's rubber faux beam strapping replicates the look of the heavy, forged wrought iron fastening hardware used to secure and affix the beams of yesteryear in place. American Pro Decor’s rubber beam strapping, which is purely decorative, can be used to hide seams when fastening two beams together. Sold in rolls, rubber beam strapping can be readily cut with a utility knife or scissors and attaches to beams via adhesive and finishing nails.
- 6 in. Sample piece only
- Replica of authentic forged wrought iron
- Rubber strap for faux beam sample piece is non-returnable
- Rubber strap sample will let you see and feel the material before considering buying the 13 ft. long one
- Made of rubber
- Visually and texturally realistic
- To order this item in 41 in. long faux beam strapping use Model# 5APD10016