Whether it is classic or contemporary, American Pro Decor’s polyurethane decorative Crown mouldings encompass a great selection of period correct designs, patterns and sizes for a wide variety of applications. Our decorative Crown mouldings are used to decorate a ceiling in many creative ways adding an architectural focal point to any room with style and beauty. Our decorative Crown mouldings are individually molded showing extreme care for its crisp lines which provides an elegant detail. They are lightweight, strong and easy to install using standard woodworking tools. Our decorative Crown mouldings are factory primed and ready to be painted with any high quality paint.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 3-3/8 in. H x 3 in. P x 96 in. L
- Face 4-1/2 in., design repeat 1-15/16 in.
- Made from high density polyurethane
- Light weight and durable
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Easy to install using common woodworking tools
- Can be adhered using a premium polyurethane construction adhesive
- Use painters caulk to finish nails or screw holes and joints
- Primed in white and ready to paint or faux finish
- Can be painted with any high quality acrylic latex or oil-based paint
- Won't rot or mold
- Designs have a sharp, clean deep relief and show fine quality in details