The Rover is a compact and multi-functional radio that is perfect for emergencies but stylish enough to use every day. The aluminum hand crank charges the internal lithium-ion battery to power its features: AM/FM and 7 NOAA Weather stations and a powerful LED flashlight. The direct USB transfer technology allows you to charge a cell phone or any electronic device via USB by simply plugging it in. Tired of cranking. Plug the Rover into a laptop or DC via mini-USB (included) to store energy so it’s ready for anything.
- Complete with AM/FM, 7 NOAA weather band channels to keep you updated anytime, anywhere
- USB input can charge virtually any electronic device, including a cell phone
- Powerful LED flashlight guides you through adventurous trips or backyard camp out
- Hand TurboDyne technology powers the unit by simply turning the crank for about a minute, yielding 15 minutes of radio play at low volume
- Headphone jack for individual listening
- Telescopic antenna for maximum range and reception