Now there is a high-efficiency commode made specifically for children! This white Baby Devoro round-front toilet bowl pairs with a 1.28 GPF tank from the same American Standard product line to complete a two-piece setup. The rim is 10-1/4 in. up from floor level, which is 5 in. to 7 in. lower than most standard toilet bowl heights. It’s designed to lower water bills and increase water efficiency while providing enough thrust to thoroughly flush any liquids and solids down the fully glazed trapway.
- Compatible Baby Devoro high-efficiency toilet tank sold separately (available with flush lever on the left or right)
- Rated at 1.28 gallons per flush, which meet’s EPA WaterSense criteria for superior water efficiency
- Baby Devoro round-front toilet seat not included
- Constructed with easy-to-clean vitreous china
- Sanitary dam on back of bowl keeps liquids from dribbling between the tank and bowl
- Siphon-action bowl designed to dispense complete flushes while conserving water
- Rough-in measurement is 10 in.