The back-outlet Glenwall elongated toilet bowl from American Standard is a wall-mounted unit that pairs with a pressure-assisted tank from the same linen-colored ensemble. The ultra-low-flush vitreous china bowl is ideal for commercial restrooms because it uses just 1.6 gallons of water per flush and receives an extra boost from pressure-assisted syphon-jet action in the water supply line. A fully glazed 2-1/8 in. trapway leads to the backside waste output, providing a sizable conduit that helps to prevent clogs and overflows.
- Compatible Glenwall flushometer tank sold separately
- Uses pressure-assisted siphon-jet action to produce forceful flushes
- Rated at 1.6 GPF, which qualifies as an ultra-low-flush unit and meets federal water efficiency standards
- Elongated toilet seat not included
- Outfitted with a sanitary bar to keep wayward liquids from seeping below the tank
- Equipped with 2-1/8 in. fully glazed trapway exiting into the wall
- Weighs 69 lbs.
- Also available in bone and white