Old World charm and traditional craftsmanship radiate throughout the water efficient Portsmouth bathroom collection from American Standard. To achieve its turn-of-the-century authenticity, each design facet – from the symbolic Portsmouth cross handle to the vintage spout detail – has been carefully crafted to reflect an intricate and iconic period piece. American Standard valve R125, R125SS, R127 or R127SS is required for faucet to function.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- FloWise water saving 3-function showerhead saves up to 40% in water usage
- Cast brass valve body provides durable quality that will last a lifetime and is ideal material for prolonged contact with water
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure
- Exclusive plaster guard is designed to protect valve during installation and serve as a mounting plate for thin-wall installations
- Wide rough-in range from 1-5/8 in. to 3-1/4 in.
- Required valve sold separately (not included)
- Click here to view/purchase American Standard Valve Model R125SS
Click here to view/purchase American Standard Valve Model R125
Click here to view/purchase American Standard Valve Model R127
Click here to view/purchase American Standard Valve Model R127SS