The American Standard Safe-T Heater is designed to work with most Whirlpool tubs for ease of installation. The heater helps maintain a consistent temperature in the tub, allowing for a long, relaxing soak. An intelligent high-limit feature will turn the heater off if the thermostat fails.
- Most Whirlpool tubs are pre-plumbed at the factory making them ready to accept the heater
- Helps maintain a consistent water temperature for a longer soak
- Equipped with a pre-set pressure switch so the pump must be running with water flowing in the whirlpool to allow the heater to turn on
- Includes an intelligent high-limit so that the safety circuit will not "false trip" from hot tap water; it will only turn the heater off if the thermostat fails
- A separate 120-volt AC / 15 Amp dedicated circuit with GFCI protection must be installed for this heater