Model # 060340-0020A

Internet #205495099

American Standard Williamsburg Diverter Spout, Polished Chrome

American Standard

Williamsburg Diverter Spout, Polished Chrome

$24.25 /each

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

With its durable brass construction, the American Standard Diverter Tub Spout in Polished Chrome is a great addition to your bath. The simple to use diverter sends the water to an alternate outlet. Once you experience the durable construction of all American Standard repair parts. You'll be backed with the quality you can expect from American Standard.

  • For use with the American Standard Hampton bath and shower faucets
  • Finished in polished chrome
  • Fast and easy installation
  • Durable brass construction




Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features


Customer Questions & Answers

is this spout a slipfit or threadon ?

Asked by: dad
It is a threadon.
Answered by: ML
Date published: 2016-08-30

Does this come with / or is there an option of adding a flange?

I think this is the spout that is currently on my tub (which needs to be replaced due to extreme calcium buildup). I can not see any logos on it due to the buildup. How can I match them up? (photos seem to match). How can I verify my current spout is a thread on? (without dismantling). I need to know so that I can purchase the correct replacement (and not be without a shower while working out details and waiting for orders to arrive). The spout/diverter currently installed has an outer flange. Not many spouts are shown with a flange, a couple of them have one listed as an option. I like the flange, it coordinates with the current handle. I am wondering if I can keep the current flange - provided I can get all of the water spots off! again! again! again!. (doesn't anyone make a spout with a pre-filter inside? probably not enough room)
Asked by: echological
If the spout is a IPS it will just unthread from the pipe in the wall. If you have a slip on spout there will be a screw on the underside of the spout.
Answered by: AmericanStandardBrands
Date published: 2016-10-05

1.5 Inch of treaded pipe from the wall

Hi, I used all American Standard products in my bathroom (I think it's under the Hamptons collection) and I need to replace the Diverter Spout I had. I have removed the old spout and I'm having a hard time trying to find another American Standard spout to fit the 1.5 inch of treaded pipe where the old spout was installed on. Please advise at your earliest convenience since I have a toddler at home and not being able to shower drives us crazy. Thanks a lot.
Asked by: BMNYC
You will want to order part number 060340-0020A for chrome.
Answered by: AmericanStandardBrands
Date published: 2016-03-17
  • y_2017, m_2, d_25, h_7CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_, sid_205495099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 55ms

Customer Reviews

Williamsburg Diverter Spout, Polished Chrome is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from fit perfectly We needed a tub faucet that matched our previous set. This was a perfect match.
Date published: 2016-08-30
  • y_2017, m_2, d_25, h_1
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_, sid_205495099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 53ms