Casings are used to frame interior and exterior windows and doors. Casings are great for covering up uneven joints where walls meet doors and windows. Available in a variety of sizes, shapes and finishes, casings can create an opening frame that draws attention and brings out the beauty of any door or window. Casings can also be used for picture frames when mitered and painted with decorative finishes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Pre-primed finger jointed wood ready for paint
- Install using a miter saw
- Creates a decorative frame around doors and windows
- Covers uneven joints where walls meet doors or windows
- Decorate with a variety of finishes for a unique look
- Note: Product may vary by store