Casings are used to frame interior and exterior windows and doors. Casings are great for covering up uneven joints where walls meet doors and windows. Available in a variety of sizes, shapes and finishes, casings can create an opening frame that draws attention and brings out the beauty of any door or window. Casings can also be used for picture frames when mitered and painted with decorative finishes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid Oak, ready for stain and/or clear coat finish
- Elegant colonial profile shape
- Install using a miter saw
- Creates a decorative frame around doors and windows
- Covers uneven joints where walls meet doors or windows
- Decorate with a variety of finishes for a unique look
- Sold and priced by the linear ft.
- Note: Product may vary by store