Hard Rock maple butcher block top size is standard at 24 in x 60 in. 1-3/4 in. thick, legs are 3.5 in. x 3.5 in. bench stands 35 in. tall with Adjustable Leg Levelers. Sixteen lag bolts, eight lag screws (see assembly instructions) Weight 190 lbs. maple butcher block tops are natural in color. Leg and frames are Stain in Gunstock as shown. All parts are stained and coated with polyurethane by hand. Benches are rated at 1500 lb capacity. Top finish - all surfaces and edges are accurately planed and sanded. A special Wood Welded wear-resistant finish is then applied - DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, and even paint thinner. Wood welded butcher block is one of the few materials that can take so much hard wear and tear, be resurfaced or repaired without any special tools or particular skill, and come up looking as great as ever. Handmade 3 compartment side pocket and 1- 6 in. Ratchet Clamp to assist in assembly (included).""
- 22 in. Deep lower shelf can be installed at your preferred height for storage
- 3 1/2 in. x 3 1/2 in. Legs are handmade with dense select southern yellow pine and offer heavy duty leg levelers rated at 350 lbs. EA offering 1,500 lbs. plus total bench weight
- Frames, legs, and shelf are finished with two coats of polyurethane for durability
- The hard rock maple top is 1.75 in. thick this tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, and even paint thinner
- Convenient back splash helps keep your projects on the work area
- Simple 15 -30 minute assembly
- 3 Year limited warranty on all parts
- Made in U.S.A.