The Amerimax 2 in. x 3 in. Vinyl Downspout B Elbow has a crush- and dent-proof vinyl construction for durability. Use to redirect downspouts parallel to the wall to help prevent garden erosion and foundation damage. This downspout elbow is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and can be used to replace metal and vinyl downspouts. This elbow is easy to install and does not require sealants or caulking.
- Crush- and dent-proof vinyl construction to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 150 degrees fahrenheit
- A elbow design redirects downspouts parallel to the wall to help prevent garden erosion and foundation damage
- UV stabilizers help prevent uv light degradation
- Maintenance-free design
- Downspout replacement for 2 in. x 3 in. metal and vinyl downspouts
- Lifetime guarantee
- Easy installation requires no sealants or caulking