Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 136
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Graying Gutter Guards
These plastic gutter guards are fairly easy to install and snap on tightly to the edge of the gutter. I bought the guards without the sand screen to help assure water would readily go into the gutters.
Some suggestions I have for the manufacturer:
1: make them in different widths, the 7" width of these makes it difficult to slide under the roofing where the nails are near the edge even on 5" gutters. Installing requires cutting around the nails. I think this size would not have worked for me if the gutters were 4" instead of 5".
2: make corner pieces (inside and outside corners) that will help keep debris from entering at the corners.
1: slide each piece along the edge line under the roofing, beginning at the previously installed piece, pulling it makes it easier and much faster.
2: overlap the corners at least 1" (1/2" from each direction) when possible, then stitch the corners with soft galvanized wire.
We'll have to wait a few weeks to see how well they work. I usually have to clean these gutters 3 or 4 time per year, I am hoping to never do it again.
September 27, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Halvy Easy install, mediocre performance.
These were the most inexpensive gutter covers that I found. They looked to be a good design and easy to install. The installation was straight forward. You notch about an inch or two for the overlap and they snap on to the edge of the gutter. I had to notch around the gutter nails on a stretch of older gutter. The newer gutter was held in place by a different hanger and didn’t get in the way of the cover. My gutters measure five inches wide, so the gutter cap covered the gutter and went up under the roofing a few inches. Installation was quick. During a good hard rain I would say that 30 percent of the water ran over the edge of the gutters and I was still able catch the other 70 percent into a couple of large rain water catch totes. With that said my roofing does extend about halfway over my gutters. I could get better performance if I would cut back the roofing to expose more of the surface area of the gutter cover. This will be something I address the next time I roof the house. These gutter covers will keep debris (pine needles, moss, leaves) from collecting in the gutter; unfortunately, it will also keep a fair amount of the water out also.
August 7, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AJ Glad i purchased
These were exactly what i was looking for and i still cant believe how cheaply I finished this project. The pieces fit easily onto my gutters and didnt move at all during this last storm. Kept leaves out of my gutters and saved me the usual headache of clearing mountains of soggy leaves out of them. I would defineately recommend to anyone, best purchase ive made in a long time. There is a small design flaw that made me give a 4 star rating. An edge in the molded plastic on the top of each panel catches some smaller things like maple seed pods. They usually blow off with the wind but if its not windy i just spray the tops of the gutters with the hose. All in all great purchase
October 18, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by iowadude123 Definitely watch the installation video first
Tried putting these on upside down and got so frustrated that I finally came in and looked up reviews which pointed me to the company video. Life was much better then and I got them installed fairly easily after that.
October 23, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Seaweed No more leaves in gutters hopefully
Relatively easy install using pliers with grip covers to protect the gutter paint and plactic due to tight fit at the gutter lip. Satisfied with the product so far. We'll see how they hold up to the winter snow accumulations. The labels are hard to remove so I placed the strips out in the sun and the labels came off easily. If it's not sunny use a hair drier.
October 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Richie Gutter Guard
In my opinion, this product is a great value and installation was very easy. How well it works remains to be seen since it hasn't rained and the leaves are just starting to fall. I'm very optimistic that they'll perform as expected.
October 18, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by sh Don't waste your money....
Yes- I installed as the directions said. Within a month, they had all warped from the sun and had popped off the edge of the gutter, so the gutters are full of leaves and needles like before ... these are useless, and I'm out $75 :(
October 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mary Just had installed.
I just had these gutter guards installed. They installed easily and snapped securely to the edge of the gutter. The installer has had them on his house for four years and said they work fine. Had lots of rain and it worked well. Some reviews said it blocked rain but i didnt find that to be an issue. So far they are a 5
October 11, 2016