Amerimax 60 in. Galvanized Egress Area Wall can be used for basement windows that serve as an emergency escape route from below-grade basements. The area wall projects 36 in. for ample escape room in case of an emergency. The egress wall is manufactured from metal and is galvanized. The ribbed construction creates a strong, durable wall for holding back dirt and debris from your basement window.
- Window well holds back dirt and debris for protection of basement window
- Large 36 in. projection for ample room to escape from below-grade basement in case of an emergency
- Galvanized metal material for strength
- Ribbed design for strength and durability in holding back dirt and debris
- Recommended for use where required by building codes
- Use in conjunction with an escape ladder (not included)
- Cover available (sold separately)