The Ames thatch rake is a multipurpose lawn rake featuring a head with two differently designed rows of tines. The straight-edged tines are designed to clear dead grass clippings (thatch) from beneath the surface of the lawn. This will allow air, sunshine, water and fertilizers in to keep the grass healthy. The flared-edge tines break crusted soil and pulverize dirt lumps to help prepare it for planting or reseeding.
- 14.25 in. self-cleaning rake head (a pull and it's full, a push and it's clean)
- Straight-edged tines on the rake head remove thatch (dead grass clippings) from the yard
- Flared-edge tines are used to prepare soil for reseeding, fertilizing and cultivating the lawn
- 54 in. North American hardwood handle for strength and durability
- Get inspired and receive special offers -- join The Home Depot Garden Club