Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 18
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by GardeningGirl A little disappointed...
We are using this wheelbarrow in a Community Garden.
1) The handles are wobbly - if there were a cross-bar it would help stabilize the handles.
2) The wheelbarrow will tip forward if you don't fill it from the bottom first. With other wheelbarrows one doesn't even have to think about filling strategy - you just fill it up.
3) The wheelbarrow is harder to navigate in tighter spaces than a traditional wheelbarrow because you can't tilt it from side to side easily like a traditional wheelbarrow.
1) Assembly was easy
2) The wheels are good going through tough terrain - the field near our garden is covered in tall weeds - walking through the field was pretty easy with the wheels.
3) Its lighter than a traditional wheelbarrow so dumping the contents like mulch takes less effort than a wheelbarrow made out of metal since the barrow portion is plastic and its lighter.
4) It won't tip over on its side if the contents is heavy in the barrow - unlike a traditional wheelbarrow - I've had on tip over on its side when it was full of mulch - it was too heavy.
5) I like the color!
- I consider the price point to be on the high side for a wheelbarrow and expect the quality to be high. The handles should feel sturdier for the price I paid - so that's why I gave it a low mark on the value.
February 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by KLH1 Big enough, but not too big
The online ordering and store-pick up process was smooth. Cart arrived in good shape, and was fairly easy to put together. Seems sturdy and well-balanced. I haven't had a chance to really use it yet (plan to use it at horse shows), but it seems to be versatile, and just the right size (big enough to be useful, but still portable and easy to maneuver). Looks like it will be easy to clean, as the inner surface is smooth and can just hose it out. I researched a lot of options online and at stores before purchasing this, and most other wheelbarrows/carts were either too large, too small, had small plastic wheels, and/or were much too expensive. Wish it came in other color options besides puke green, but I can live with it.
March 11, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by abc123 Great Garden cart
The cart was easy to assemble; instructions were clear and all of the necessary parts were shipped (an extra piece or two of the smaller hardware was also included.)
The cart is great to use; lightweight but holds a lot. Very easy to maneuver on slopes and very stable. I much prefer this to the wheelbarrow. A very worthwhile purchase and one I highly recommend
May 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Buddy Easy to use
The card was easy to set up and well balanced going over uneven terrain.
March 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Grumps Best garden cart I have ever used
Great cart very stable due to wide wheel base and rolls easily over rough terrain due to large wheels. I have carried many loads of over 400 lbs (3 CF of 57 stone) many times and it has held up to my rough use great for the last year. Only complaint is that HD put it together and scratched up the handles which has lead to some significant rusting of the handles. When I get another I want it in the box and will assemble it myself.
February 20, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RetiredCarpenter Awesome yard/garden cart
This is a medium-duty yard/garden cart. Very handy and easy to maneuver with the large 'bicycle' type wheels. Plastic tub so no rust. I purchased it as a gift for my lady gardener friend.
May 12, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Mister Junk
Tires will rot within a year and handle material will rust in about the same time. Otherwise, the concept is good and the unit works fine. Too bad they put cheap materials into the unit. I wouldn't even rate it a 1 if 0 was available.
May 6, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Loyce Best Cart Ever
This is the best garden cart I have ever owned. It is easy to load, move over uneven areas and unload. It's not sold in all the stores but I found you can order online and pick up at a store close to you. You could have HD put it together or do it yourself, I put mine together with no problems. Consider this item before you purchase a wheel barrow or other cart. You will not regret it.
Ladies, this cart is great for women who like to work out in the yard and need help.
May 18, 2014