The Anji Mountain Andes Jute Rug features a large boucle weave and brings a magnificent, chunky texture to nearly any space. This rug is expertly handloom-woven by skilled weavers who employ traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style. The undyed, natural tan and gold color of jute is an excellent complement to decor ranging from traditional to contemporary.
- 100% Handspun Jute
- Non-skid rug pad recommended
- Handloom Woven in India
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties which benefit any indoor living space
- Vacuum regularly with beater brush disabled and spot clean with a damp cloth; you may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration
- 30-day limited manufacturer warranty
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Jute is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products)