The Anji Mountain Contemporary Chocolate Bamboo Rug adds a touch of organic, practical elegance to any space. Bamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the far east for centuries. This rug is made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo from the Anji Mountains and offers supreme durability. Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish. An innovative, eco-friendly rug pad backing made primarily of soybean oil offers cushioning and keeps your rug in place.
- Made from 100% Moso Bamboo which is renowned for its quality and durability
- Rug pad backing made of eco-friendly soybean oil provides cushioning and keeps your rug in place
- Machine Woven in China
- Kiln dried to help prevent cracking and warping
- Clean bamboo surface easily with a damp, clean cloth
- 30-day limited manufacturer warranty
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Cotton borders are mitered and provide a finished look