The Anji Mountain Zatar Area Rug made from all-natural jute and wool is a classic example of a sum being greater than its parts. Jute is a lustrous natural fiber that brings an earthy, organic texture expressed both in its feel and its aesthetic. Wool brings a timeless softness that balances the rugged nature of jute without sacrificing its notable durability. The undyed, natural tan and gold color of jute nicely contrasts the natural, off-white color of wool and provides an excellent complement to decor ranging from traditional to contemporary.
- 80% Wool/20% Handspun Jute
- Non-skid rug pad recommended
- Handloom Woven in India
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties which benefit any indoor living space
- Vacuum regularly with beater brush disabled and spot clean with a damp cloth; you may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration
- 30-day limited manufacturer warranty
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home