The Bellevue Mailbox has a solid die cast aluminum frame and knob. The door hinge and hardware are made of stainless steel. All parts of the Bellevue are completely powder coated and finished prior to assembly.
- Approved by the US postmaster general
- Front frame and knob accents are solid die cast aluminum with sharp detail and deep relief
- Rear frame is solid die cast aluminum and powder coated to match body
- All parts are completely powder coated and finished prior to assembly to eliminate corrosion with part joint
- Order Architectural Mailboxes adapter plate 7540B for 4 x 4 wood post installation