Go from square to flair with the Universal Cove Kit. Sometimes, a straight line from point A to point B is a good thing. But when it comes to ceilings, it couldn’t be more boring. Eliminate the 90-degree sharp corner created by your wall and ceiling. Plus you can choose from the several different methods of installation to spotlight the walls, ceiling or both depending upon a chosen reveal. The Universal Cove Kit is perfect for master bedrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, pop-up tray ceilings and more. And it’s flexible enough to be added to almost any project as a last minute addition.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Includes: (40) 11-1/4 in. radius cove pieces, (6) 90-degree corners (reversible to fit inside and outside corners) and (4) 45-degree inside corners (template for 45-degree outside corner is on inside of box)
- Enough cove pieces to fit a 14 ft. x 14 ft. room or 56 linear ft. at 16 in. on center
- 4-Different installation styles: no reveal, top reveal, bottom reveal and top and bottom reveal (see instructions for explanation)
- 11-1/4 in. Radius cove piece: drops down from the wall 11-1/4 in. and pops over on your ceiling 11-1/4 in.
- Installs with staples, screws or nails
- Drywall not included, we suggest buying and using 1/4 in. flexible drywall to finish out the universal cove ceiling kit
- All cove pieces come preformed, cut and ready to install
- Check out the how to video to learn how to install, drywall and finish out the universal cove ceiling kit
- For new construction or remodels
- Perfect for tray ceilings, master bedrooms, dining rooms, hallways and more
- Drywall template include on back of the box
- Included: detailed installation instructions for a remodel or new home construction with the 4-installation styles
- Designed for builders, contractors, remodelers, drywallers, framers and do-it-yourselfers