The Civik interior spiral staircase model is available in 3 diameters - 47 1/4 in., 55 1/8 in., and 63 in. It is available in 3 colors – hi-gloss black, hi-gloss white, and satin grey - powder coat finish - ready to install – clockwise as well as counterclockwise. The treads are made of solid steel, with black durable non-slip PVC tread covers. The handrails are made with a flexible aluminum core with a black covered grip. The standard Civik staircase kit is adjustable in height from 99 1/4 in. to 120 1/8 in. and with additional components, can be extended to a maximum height of 148 in. or to a minimum of 82 5/8 in. The standard kit with 12 treads and the landing installs with an approx. 360° turn. By adding or subtracting treads the rotation will change by approx. 30° per tread. Additional riser kits can be purchased separately. To allow for proper installation and full clearance, the finished (round, square or mezzanine) opening for the installation of the spiral staircase must be at least 2 in. greater than the diameter of the staircase kit. To complete your project a balcony rail kit is available. Riser bars are available in a set of 12 to close off the back of the treads (this way a 4 in. sphere will not pass through). Each Civik staircase kit is shipped complete with detailed assembly instructions and a DVD to assist in your installation.
- Standard spiral kit adjustable in heights from 99 1/4 in. to 120 1/8 in.
- Steel construction with powder-coated hi-gloss white finish
- Flexible metal core handrail with a black covered grip
- Solid steel treads with durable non-slip PVC tread covers
- Intended for interior use
- Can be installed clockwise or counterclockwise
- Designed for use in straight, round or mezzanine applications
- Includes assembly instructions and DVD
- Important: consult your local building inspector for specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes