The space-saving design of the Karina modular stair makes it the ideal staircase to use in replacement of the traditional pull-down attic stairs, when converting an attic into a loft, office, or bedroom. This staircase can be easily installed by the homeowner in a single day using common household tools. Each Karina staircase kit is shipped complete with detailed assembly instructions and a DVD to assist in your installation. Toll-free support is available (888) 782-4758.
- All in-one complete kit - includes: 11 alternating clear sealed scratch resistant European beech wood treads, powder-coated steel structure in hi-gloss white, 15 round railing spindles, gray connectors and hardware
- Adjustable in height from a range of 90-15/16 in. to110-1/4 in.
- With two additional risers, can be extended to a maximum height of 128-3/4 in. (model K33027)
- Intended for interior use only
- Rise between treads adjustable from 7-15/32 in. to 9-1/4 in.
- 4 different configurations, clockwise or counterclockwise
- To allow for proper installation, the finished opening must be 2 in. larger than the stair diameter
- Consult your local building department for any questions and specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes prior to purchase
- Important: consult your local building inspector for specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes