The LAN railing is characterized by round white-painted steel balusters. The balusters can be installed directly on the floor or to the side of the floor with special connectors. There are two baluster sizes: a short one (3 ft. 3/16 in.) for installation on the floor or a taller one (4 ft. 7/16 in.) for installation on the side. For staircase railings, install a short baluster and a long baluster on each tread, cutting the long one to suit the installation requirements. You can choose from the NIK wooden handrail (BA0401) or the LAN shapeable simulated wood PVC handrail (BA0101) with an aluminum core that can be adapted to various configurations, straight or curved. The handrail can be fastened to the wall using white-painted metal supports. The LAN railing is not a kit. You decide which pieces best suit your installation.
- Flexible simulated light wood grain PVC with an aluminum core
- For balusters BB0210, BB0110, BB0411, BB0511
- Complete with threaded plastic connector to join two handrail segments in a straight line
- For interior installation only
- Important: consult your local building inspector for specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes