The Nice1 63 in. is an adjustable, economically priced spiral staircase kit that features 12 stair treads and landing that complements and adds style to any interior living space. The stair treads are manufactured of multi-layered plywood with a birch wood veneer. The staircase can be easily installed by the homeowner in a single day using common household tools.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Adjustable in height from 107-1/2 in. to a maximum of 119-5/16 in.
- Powder coat finished painted in hi-gloss black
- Can be installed in a clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Stair treads and landing are made of multi-layered plywood with a birch wood veneer and a polyurethane protective coating
- Extruded black PVC handrail
- Rise between stair treads is adjustable from 8-7/32 in. to 9-3/16 in.
- Interior installation only
- 4 spindles per tread
- Clockwise or counterclockwise, interior installation, designed for use in square, round or mezzanine applications
- Complementary accessories – model K21021 black Eureka Balcony Rail kits
- To allow for proper installation, the finished opening must be 2 in. larger than the stair diameter
- Each nice1 stair kit is shipped with detailed assembly instructions, toll-free support is available (888) 782-4758
- Kit is designed to meet the International Residential Building Code
- Consult your local building department for any questions and specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes prior to purchase