The Nice2 is an adjustable, economically priced space-savings staircase kit with an "alternating tread" design for maximum space utilization, without compromising functionality. A handrail for one side of the staircase is included. The stair treads are manufactured of multi-layered plywood with a birch wood veneer. The staircase can be easily installed by the homeowner in a single day using common household tools. The Nice2 is available in a choice of 2 colors hi-gloss black or satin grey.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Standard kit includes 11 multi-layered plywood "alternating treads" with a birch wood veneer and a polyurethane protective coating
- Height range for the kit is adjustable from 90 15/16 in. to 116 15/16 in.
- Powder coat finished painted in hi-gloss black
- Can be installed in a straight line design or curved, up to 180 degrees turn, in either a clockwise or counterclockwise turn
- Rise between stair treads is adjustable from 7 15/32 - 9 27/32 in.
- Interior installation only
- Installation in a straight line can be completed in as narrow an opening of 25 in. and will fit the width of most pull-down attic stairs for attic renovation projects
- A complete installation guide is included in all kits and an installation video is available upon request
- Homeowner should consult with your local building inspector for any questions and specifics related to compliance with the local building codes prior to purchase