The Phoenix interior spiral staircase model is available in 3 diameters 3 ft. 11 1/4 in., 4 ft. 7 1/8 in., and 5 ft. 3 in. It is available in 3 colors - black, white, and grey - powder coated - ready to install - clockwise as well as counter-clockwise. The standard Phoenix staircase kit is adjustable in height from a range of 8 ft. 3 in. to 10 ft. 1/2 in. With additional components, this kit can be extended to a maximum height of 12 ft. 4 in. or to a minimum of 6 ft.10 5/8 in. The standard spiral staircase kit has a 360º rotation and by adding or subtracting risers the rotation will change by approx. 30º per riser. Additional riser kits can be purchased separately. The Phoenix stair treads are manufactured from European beech wood, finished with a light natural stain and clear coat protective sealer. To allow for proper installation and full clearance, the finished (round, square or mezzanine) opening for the installation of the spiral staircase must be at least 2 in. greater than the diameter of the staircase kit. To complete your project a balcony rail kit is available. Riser bars are available in a set of 12 to close off the back of the treads. Each Phoenix staircase kit is shipped complete with detailed assembly instructions and a DVD to assist in your installation.
- Standard spiral kit adjustable in heights from 8 ft. 3-1/4 in. to 10 ft. 1/8 in.
- Steel construction with powder-coated black finish
- Aluminum core handrail with simulated wood grain PVC to match beech wood treads
- Intended for interior use
- Can be installed clockwise or counter clockwise
- Designed for use in straight, round or mezzanine applications
- Includes assembly instructions and DVD
- Important: consult your local building inspector for specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes