Armstrong S-761 Seam Adhesive, easy as 1-2-3. Use to seal the seams of both residential and commercial vinyl sheet flooring for those large jobs where seaming is required. Single component product, use directly from the bottle, no mixing required. Seals with a strong bond. Easy installation, apply an 1/8 in. bead of adhesive along the seam edge of the flooring material and the subfloor, tuck other side of flooring material into the seam, allowing the adhesive to ooze up to the top of the floor. Easy clean-up, remove excess wet adhesive with a clean, damp cloth.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Recommended for use in installation of sheet vinyl when seaming is required for a strong seam bond
- Water based/resin seam adhesive for all sheet vinyl
- Simple application from squeeze bottle, easy clean up of excess wet adhesive with a damp clean cloth
- User can walk on seam after 2 hours; 4-6 hours is full dry time
- VOC content 136g/l
- 8 oz. bottle will do 144 lin. ft.
- Create a strong bond at the seam
- Easy clean up, remove wet adhesive from the surface with a damp cloth