VCT – Vinyl Composition Tile – a classic, economical value. Armstrong Flooring creates products that push the limits of color, pattern, performance, and sustainability to meet the multiple demands of modern lifestyles. Durable and through-pattern construction ensures lasting beauty even in high traffic areas. Colors range from vivid hues to quiet neutrals. Standard Excelon Civic Square VCT has one of the lowest carbon footprints among all of our resilient flooring products – main component is 85% North American limestone – low VOC emissions and FloorScore certified. VCT is recyclable which reduces both environmental impacts through landfill diversion and the cost of waste disposal. Manufactured in the USA to the Armstrong Flooring Diamond Standard of Quality, VCT is a budget-friendly value with a history of great performance.
- Through-color construction provides extended floor life outperforming through-color only products
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT) is coated with the fast start factory finish for easy initial maintenance
- Can be installed on quarter-turn and in ashlar configurations to help hide subfloor irregularities
- Both visual and colors help conceal dirt and traffic patterns, does require the use of floor polish
- Low VOC emissions - compliant to California Section 01350 with third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
- 45 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 63 lb.
- Refer to the vinyl composition tile installation system for complete installation recommendations