If you reside in an area susceptible to snow accumulation, this roof strengthening kit will allow your Arrow storage shed to meet certain building code requirements. The hot-dipped galvanized steel beams fit Arrow sheds 10 ft. x 6 ft. to 10 ft. x 10 ft., increasing the strength of the roof by 50%. Ideally, this support system should be installed when the structure is first erected, but it can also be added to an existing shed.
- Fits 10 ft. x 6 ft., 10 ft. x 8 ft., 10 ft. x 9 ft. and 10 ft. x 10 ft. Arrow storage sheds
- Made from hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel with zinc additive to inhibit corrosion
- Provides added strength and stability to your shed roof
- Helps protect against dangers associated with heavy snow and ice accumulation
- Kit includes 12 telescoping beams, 8 gable braces and all hardware required for installation
- Tools required (not included): drill, tin snips, 7/32 in. drill bit, 3/32 in. drill bit