Dangle long-handled instruments in orderly fashion with the Arrow tool hanger rack. This tool-hanging system includes two silver-colored galvanized steel channels which screw into the side of your Arrow shed or a wall in your garage or workshop. Large-tool holders slide into place within the channels and use the power of gravity to steadily support rakes, hoes, shovels, ice chippers, pitchforks, tree trimmers and more. A small-tool holder is forged with seven holes and two slots to accept screwdrivers and handheld tools.
- Includes 2 hot-dipped galvanized steel channels, each 25-1/2 in. long
- 5 large-tool holders snap into a channel anywhere along its length to hold long-handled tools of almost any width
- Small-tool holder snaps into place to hold a complete set of screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools
- Channels can be mounted in various locations or side by side
- Great for use in a shed, workshop, garage or basement
- Includes 1 in. screws for mounting onto walls or doors
- Includes 2 channels