This collection represents the stunning designs originated in the Persian villages in the 16th and 17th Century. Hand knotted in India using superior semi-worsted New Zealand wool, this collection is thoughtfully assembled to create the majestic sentiment of that era. Over hundred knots per square inch give an intricate, exquisite and delicate design encompassing a vast color range from soft shades to very strong vibrant colors enabling these masterpieces to embrace any decor.
- 100% Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool
- No Backing; Knotted over Cotton Warp and Weft therefore a rug pad is recommended.
- Hand Knotted in India
- Naturally plush pile and soft to the touch
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.