This Audio Source AMP-210 two-channel power amplifier is built to deliver powerful music, pure and simple, with few extra controls to get in the way. Listeners can use the AMP-210 as an independent stereo amp (90 watts x 2 into 8 ohms) when used with a preamp, as a second zone amplifier in multi-room applications, or as a rear-channel amplifier in a 6.1 and 7.1 channel system. Combine the AMP-210 with an additional mono block amp (the AMP-210 delivers 250 watts RMS of bridged power) and a preamp, and listeners can independently drive two front left/right speakers or two rear speakers, further clarifying each channel to create dynamic high-end sound. To connect additional components to the amp, use the included stereo inputs with automatic priority override (for connecting to a source such as a receiver, CD player, or preamplifier) or use the auxiliary output for creating a multi-amp setup.
- 2 x 80 Watts into 8 ohms, 2 x 125 Watts in 4 ohms
- Stable down to 1-ohm
- A/B speaker switching and bridged mono switch
- Signal sensing "power on" and 12V DV "trigger on"
- Front panel level and balance controls and line 2 auxiliary inputs
- Black anodized brushed aluminum faceplate
- Clip, protection and signal present LEDs